Yet, I do miss blogging and I miss interacting with other bloggers. So for today, I give you, a few of my favorite things:
- I stumbled upon this blog the other day, written by former Biggest Loser contestant Austin Andrews. Good stuff, check him out.
- Have you visited the Tip Junkie site? Seriously, this gal has some incredible DIY ideas! I made some of the body scrubs she has posted for my daughter's preschool teacher, and they were a hit. Now, I should make some for myself.
- The women's shirts and tanks on this site had me doubled over laughing and smiling. Genius.
- Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. I was inspired, bought a juicer and have made one of his recipes. I need to sit down and plan some more out. It is rather fun my friends.
- CrossFit. Do you dare?
- AdvoCare's Catalyst. It protects my muscles and helps them tone up.
- Have you heard the song Alive by Natalie Grant? You should, it will bless your socks right off.